New Schedule Changes
- Learning Labs, including a new Medicare track, will be held on Sunday morning.
- Incoming Officer Forums (for Incoming Chapter Presidents & Professional Development Chairs, Legislative Chairs, HUPAC Chairs, and Media Chairs) will be held on Monday morning.
- Incoming Officer Forums (for Incoming Chapter Presidents, Chapter and Leadership Development, Membership and Retention Chairs, and Applying for Awards) will be held on Monday afternoon.
- Vision Speak will be held on Monday afternoon.
Your registration fee covers the following:
- Educational Programming — one general session & choose from 15 breakout sessions.
- Admission to The Marketplace — exclusive exhibit hall hours & more time to connect with businesses committed to supporting NAHU and helping you grow your business.
- Convention Meals — Sunday’s Welcome Reception, Tuesday reception-style lunch, Gordon Memorial Award Dinner and the Awards Breakfast.
- Three days of learning and networking with your industry peers.
Sunday General Session
Sunday afternoon’s General Session will feature four-time Olympian, Ruben Gonzalez.
||A seemingly “ordinary guy,” Ruben Gonzalez wasn’t a gifted athlete. He didn’t take up the sport of luge until he was 21. Against all odds, four years later he was competing in the Winter Olympics. At the age of 47 he was racing against 20- year-olds in the Vancouver Winter Olympics! Gonzalez speaks from Olympic experience. He teaches the personal effectiveness system he used to achieve success again and again in both the Olympics and in business. He is proof that ordinary people can achieve extraordinary things if they will follow a few simple steps.|
LPRT Soaring Eagle Symposium
The LPRT Soaring Eagle Symposium will be held on Saturday, June 24, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Only 2017 LPRT Soaring Eagle and Golden Eagle qualifiers are eligible to attend.
For more information, visit the LPRT webpage.
Vanguard Council Social
Attend the Vanguard Council Social to learn about the Vanguard Council’s initiatives, value and mingle with other thought leaders. The social will be held on Sunday, June 25, at 8 p.m. More details will be added shortly.
Vanguard Council Charity Walk/Run
The Vanguard Council Charity Walk/Run will be held on Monday, June 26, at 6 a.m. The charity we will be supporting this year is the Children’s Dream Racer. Look at the event app during the convention for more details.
LPRT qualifiers are invited!
This event will be held at Discovery Cove on Monday, June 26, from 7:30-10 p.m. Event is open to LPRT qualifiers. This is an 18 and older event.
Gordon Memorial Award Dinner
The Gordon Memorial Award Dinner (black tie optional), where NAHU recognizes the “insurance person of the year” will be held on Tuesday evening. You will not want to miss this special evening, so be sure to indicate during the online registration process if you plan to attend.
There will be $50 processing fee per registered member for cancellations received by April 26th; a $75 processing fee per registered member for cancellations from April 27th to May 24th; and no refunds for cancellations received after May 25th. (NOTE: All cancellations must be in writing via email or fax; no telephone cancellations accepted. All refunds will be processed after the convention – within 30 days.)